FOR EXECUTIVES AND OPERATIONAL TEAMS
Two steps ahead of the crisis
Cybermap 360 can help the executive suite and operational teams like IT and compliance to improve their cyber posture and resilience to cyber events.
For the executive suite
A cyber-attack can drastically damage your business and in the worst-case scenario bring it to bankruptcy. As the owner of a company, a board member, or a senior executive, you, cannot ignore cybersecurity and delegate it to others. You could be charged with personal liability if your company is not sufficiently prepared.
As the owner of a company, a board member or a senior executive
You must understand which systems are critical to run your business, which systems have the highest risks, if you are compliant with relevant regulations like GDPR, and if your organization is taking appropriate actions to improve its cyber security and resilience. Most organizations believe they are ready but when they start mapping their cyber footprint in Cybermap 360, they realize how many things they don’t know about their systems and associated risks.
You must be ready to go through an internal or external audit, a regulatory cybersecurity exam, or a cyber event.
With Cybermap 360 you will:
- Engage most of your organization to define your cyber footprint and objectively assess your cyber risks in an efficient and effective manner
- Define and track actions to improve your cyber posture
- Assess your business continuity capabilities and ensure they are sufficiently tested
- Ensure you are compliant with relevant regulations, with system owners confirming their systems’ compliance
Don’t be the next one getting down because of a cyber incident. Get an objective view and make sure you are ready!
For operational teams
Operational teams such as information technology (IT), compliance, and security are often responsible to document the digital footprint of their company and to assess the associated risks. But it’s often done in silos, using Excel spreadsheets, without an end-to-end perspective.
As an operational team
With Cybermap 360 you can say bye-bye to the silos approach, the Excel spreadsheets and the lack of end-to-end perspective. It’s one collaborative tool for the entire organization to map its cyber footprint, objectively assess its cyber risks, and improve its cyber posture.
With Cybermap 360 you will
- Move away from Excel-based inventories and assessments. No more multiple versions of the same Excel with discrepancies
- Easily map your systems and data, and get full visibility on your cyber footprint
- Get an objective view on your cyber posture
- Follow recommendations on how to improve your cyber posture and reduce risks
- Understand your cloud and internet exposure
- Ensure you are compliant with relevant regulations (e.g., GDPR)
- Track how you progress in reducing cyber risks and improving your cyber posture
- Engage all relevant people in this exercise, across your company, in one or multiple locations